Pedagogy of IMT
MBA Program at IMT adopts rigorous theoretical instruction complemented by case-based teaching, role plays, seminars, discussions and project work to emphasize on the application of concepts and theories to identify, diagnose and solve managerial problems. Up-to-date and relevant course materials are used to provide students with a solid theoretical base and conceptual clarity. Throughout the program, emphasis is placed on active participation and involvement of students in learning with the role of a faculty member mostly confined to that of a guide and counselor. Students are also encouraged to consult the faculty for additional academic assistance. IMT also adopts a critical approach to learning which offers the students long lasting benefits than conventional classroom curriculum.
Teaching techniques used in IMT :
. On the job training (Earn While You Learn)
· Interactive Lectures using Multimedia.
· Lectures/Seminar from the experts
· Interactions with CEOs and Top level managers (in collaboration with TMA)
· Case Studies
· Group Discussions
· Role Plays
· Quantitative Exercises
· Simulation Exercises
· Seminars and student presentations
· Attitude Builder Workshops
· Industrial Environment Exposure (Field Trips)
· Soft Skill Workshops