MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (MCA)
Affiliated to university of Calicut and AICTE (NewDelhi)
Duration 3 years (Six Semesters)
- Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree having minimum 3 year's duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree having minimum 3 year's duration with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects.
- BCA Degree of minimum 3 year's duration from recognized University.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination. For SEBC and Physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate mark required is 45%. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient.
Click here to see the Syllabus
MCA – 60 Seats (30 seats in Management. & 30 seats in Govt.)
- Acquainting Students with the latest to emerge in the world of technology and introducing them to the wide array of opportunities prevailing in the field of advanced computing and information systems.
- To mold world class Computer professionals who probes into the nuances of Computer Science with a positive attitude and scientific temper.
- Providing theoretical knowledge as well as imparting advanced skills for software development and implementation.
- Cultivating an attitude towards excellence coupled with a sense of social awareness.
Scope of MCA course
- MCA course provides an ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- MCA course helps the students to find solutions to
various business problems both at technical and management levels and
equips the students with critical thinking and an inventive frame of
- The course equips more toward Application
Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language
and tools and they can compete in the present-day global situation.
- Lucrative career in top companies in India and
abroad, not limited to business of any kind but also in Government and
Charitable trust institutes.
- The course is to nurture and implant a strong
basement in the learning methodologies which thereby enhances the
principles and approaches in computing, networking and communication
Why to join IMT...?
- Earn while you learn
- Industry Interaction
- Young Manger Interaction
- On the job Training
- Mentoring process
- Placement at Sister Concerns
- Student Friendly approach
- Activity Oriented Learning
- WIFI Campus
MCA ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Merit students are admitted as per the allotment made by LBS.
- Management Quota students need to appear the Kerala Entrance Examination conducted by LBS.
- Prospectus and Application forms to be obtained from college, filled up and submitted.
- All original / supporting documents should be submitted and fee remitted in full at the time of admission.