MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Affiliated to university of Calicut and AICTE (NewDelhi)
Duration 2 years (Four Semesters)
M.B.A. Dual Specialization( Marketing,Finance,Human Resource Management,International Business and Systems )
Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category, 45% for OBC and pass for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination with a valid KMAT/CMAT/MAT/CAT score.
MBA – Total intake 60
- Equipping individuals with the necessary technical, professional and human skills and thus facilitating their development into management professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Enabling organizations to meet with their timely needs of updating and improving efficiency by providing consultancy service and training.
- Conducting research, training and organizing dissemination platforms so as to relevantly contribute to the knowledge inventory of the subject Management.
- Giving more emphasis on Social Commitment so as to create an atmosphere of sublime ambience between the field of development and activism for social justice.
Value and Scope of MBA
- Knowledge and skill acquisition to start and manage an enterprise, the learning in the MBA program is applicable forever.
- Ever increasing popularity of the program, recognition and acceptance all around the world.
- Lucrative career in top companies in India and abroad, not limited to business of any kind but also in Government and Charitable trust institutes.
- Career advancement and promotion opportunities at a faster rate.
why to join IMT...?
- Earn while you learn
- Industry Interaction
- Young Manger Interaction
- Field Work
- On the job Training
- Mentoring process
- Placement at Sister Concerns
- Student Friendly approach
- Activity Oriented Learning
- WIFI Campus
MBA ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- The admission to the programme shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the degree exam and score in any of the entrance tests i.e., CMAT conducted by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or KMAT conducted by the Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala,
- The marks of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and marks obtained by the candidates in Plus Two / Pre degree examination will be considered for admission.
- All original / supporting documents should be submitted and fee remitted in full at the time of admission.