The following special centers have been initiated at IMT
1) Nature Club
Formed in the year 2008 with the mission to develop awareness and interest in the natural environment among its members and the community.It also promotes the establishment and maintenance of natural areas and nature reserves to conserve and protect species,communities and other natural features of interest.
The executive committee of nature club consist of 10 members out of which 8 are students (4 from MBA and 4 from MCA) and 2 faculty
- Evey year Nature club celebrates environment day on June-5th by planting a sapling in our campus
2) Center for Entrepreneurial Studies and Research
The center was formed in the year 2010 .The main aim of this center is to provide interaction to the students with the emerging and established entrepreneurs within and outside the state. The interaction will provide an opportunity for students to gain insight into different aspects of entrepreneurship.Accordingly the following interactive sessions were arranged.
- Mr. James Valapilla, Valapilla Communications Thrissur, 25 -02 -2011
- Mr. Venkatraman, Joint Managing Director, Vishram Builders, 25-10-2011
- Mr. K.Kesavan ,Secretary Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Association, 23-09-2014
- Dr.Girija Dhrupajyothi, M.D.S, Owner of Girija Theater & Nalinam Auditorium, Thrissur, 08-10-2014
3) Women Development Cell
The center was set up in the year 2013, following seminars were conducted under the Women Development cell.
- A seminar on topic ‘’Organizational Build-Up of Special Schools’’ by Ms. Santha Menon , Reach Swasrya ,Special Child Development and Vocational Training Centre for the Mentally Handicapped, P.O Kuttur, Thrissur
- A seminar on “Balanced Diet” by Ms.Kavitha Chandra Sekhara Menon (M.Sc., M.Phil.) Research Fellow, Department of Human Nutrition, University of Otago, New Zealand