- Granting financial assistance to the academically competent students
- Encourage the student to attain professional education
NATURE OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Student should write IMT scholarship examination and secure score as included in the scholarship awarding norms.
- Total of 5 scholarship will be awarded to the top scorers in the Entrance Exam
- The Scholarships will provide 50% off in tution fee
REGISTRATION METHOD & FEE
- Registration fee : Nil
- Mode of registration : online application (through college website)
- Last date for receiving application : July 21 st 2017
- Examination date & time : July 22 nd 2017 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Venue : IMT Campus, Pottore, Thrissur.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING
Qualified in any degree with 50% marks aggregate and should qualify KMAT Kerala entrance examination.
|Type of examination
|No. of Questions
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions|
|Data sufficiency and Logical reasoning||40 questions|
|Current affairs and contemporary business scenario||40 questions|